AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dino Melaye denies been responsible for Bisi Ibidapo Obe's pregnancy


Former Kogi House of Representatives member, Dino Melaye has denied responsibility for top Nollywood actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe aka Bisi omo logbalogba, he shows of his family photograph depicting him as a happy family man. In his own words the father of three says:

"I am not disturbed about slanderers, I also counsel my beloved friends not to be worried at all over this wicked lies from the pit of hell. I am more than capable to tackle liars and claimants. I am not distracted a bit about this joke and imaginary creation of a serial liar. Am not her 1st victim and may not be the last. Matthew 5:11-12 is clear. No slowing down, no loitering, no parking.”







No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers