AD DYNAMO

Friday 12 October 2012

Ghana Actress Julliet Ibrahim and family Attacked by Armed Robbers

Ghana actress said though the robbers made away with phones, iPads and an undisclosed sum of money they treated them well for not hurting any of my family.

The actress who took a swipe at the media houses for saying something else said that “I only want everybody to know I am fine, my family and I was attacked at home not from the airport.”
She added that, “It’s quite sad that some people in Ghana see someone’s misfortune as a joke and can sit around on social networks and publish crappy stuff about the robbery.”
Juliet Ibrahim narrated that the attack occurred around 9pm during a blackout.“If there was light, we would have been able to see the black car parked in the darkness and known way ahead of time. I guess these are the things we have to go through because of the constant blackouts in our country,” she said.
She was however grateful for the life of her family and that of herself and added that: “I am sure the robbers are reading this message; I would like to say thanks to them for keeping their word of not hurting my family. They were good fans of mine.”Thank God For the lives of the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers