AD DYNAMO

Thursday 4 October 2012

Mariah Carey and Nicki Minaj Fight Transcript

For those who weren't able to watch the video but didn't hear what was said clearly,read transcript:

Nicki: “You think I’m playin’? You think this is all a joke? This is a joke? This is a joke? This is a joke? Say one more disrespectful thing to me! If you say one more disrespectful thing to me: Off with your head! Off with your head! Off with your head!


Mariah: Excuse me. I am not being disrespectful.
Nicki: Don’t call me a bitch! Don’t call me inadequate! You’re going to get set! Just fall back! You don’t know shit! You just sitting there while she running down her resume every five minutes. Every time you take a shot at me, I’m going to take it back and if you got a fucking problem you better handle it!
Nicki: I told them I’m not fucking putting up with your fucking highness over there. Figure it the fuck out. Figure it out. Figure it out!
Mariah: “Oh Why, why, why do I have a three year old sitting around me?”
Nicki: “I’m not sitting here for 20 minutes to have you run down your resume everyday No! No! goodbye!”
Mariah: “Listen I can’t see my kids because you decided to have a little crazy fit and run around the stage.”
Nicki: “Oh Good. Go see them now. Go see them now. Go see them now. You’re boring as fuck!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers