AD DYNAMO

Thursday 18 October 2012

My Fiance is a Former Prostitute- She had something with my friend back then

Dear Linda
I am in the worst dilemma ever. I am about to marry my fiancé in fact our wedding is set for next weekend.
My best friend just arrived from the U.K to attend my wedding and after I introduced him to my fiancé over dinner, I noticed he was very uncomfortable.
After she left we went out for a drink. My friend broke the news that have left me stirred, he told me he knows my fiancé and she had been working as a prostitute some years back. Actually she had given him her services.
I am so confused why dint she tell me that crucial detail about her life, how will life be if I marry her and people will be talking behind my back saying he married a prostitute.
Kindly help me because am thinking of calling off the wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers