AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Breaking NEWS: iROKOtv no registration required


iROKOtv, the world's biggest and best provider of online Nollywood movies has now made it even easier for fans to watch their favourite movies. 

Viewers of iROKOtv no longer need to register on the website to access thousands of FREE Nollywood movies. It is now just one simple step to open the world of Nollywood: Visit www.irokotv.com, find the movie you want and press PLAY. And that's it, nothing else. It has never been and will never be easier to watch Mama G, Tonto Dikeh or Jim Iyke and so on....

2 comments:

  1. Bookmarked! I love your blog!!! Do you mind if I share this on my Facebook
    page?
    My web site : http://zumastor.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur blog too..pls spread it on fb so that pple can know about the blog..ure so dedicated to ur blog regardless of people commenting or not and I know other bloggers lift some stories from here n post on their blog without due referencing..pls next time u get a story always put ur stamp on it atleast when they want to lift ur story,pple wld know where they got it from

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers