AD DYNAMO

Thursday 15 November 2012

Do I Tell The Police My Husband Steals Money From Work?

Dear Linda,
I have been living the high life style since my husband found a way of stealing money from work but everything's falling apart.

I’m 40 and my husband’s 43. Our girls are 16 and 19. We’ve been living a rich  lifestyle with new cars, a whole new wardrobe of clothes for me and exotic holidays anywhere of my choice.Oour children have money put away for  their future.
I love the shopping trips and holidays but I’m getting feelings of guilt.  I’ve asked him to stop the scam but he refuses and  won’t listen to me.
He’s possessive anyway.
I still love my husband but I no longer want to be with him as things are. I  want everything the way it used to be and for him to stop before he gets  caught. If he won’t stop then I will end up leaving him.
I’ve even thought about telling the police and facing the consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers