AD DYNAMO

Sunday 18 November 2012

Fans Refuse To Attend Keri Hilson’s Show In Abuja, Scantily Attended, Major Flop – Photos

When I heard about Keri Hilson arriving Abuja for the face of Sofa Lounge show, I was surprised because I felt there wasn’t enough  hype and publicity people present at the show which took place at the  International Conference Center, report that it was an outright flop scantily attended, and sent me pictures showing how empty the hall was.     more pictures after the cut...


Normal ticket for the show cost: N7500, VIP: N20,000, VVIP: N500,000.


5 comments:

  1. Ppl need 2 save moni 'cos dere is no moni in d country now 2 throw away 4 such tins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigerians are getting wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! This ɪƨ å Shame. Smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eihya...lmao..but I luv keri hilson tho

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nigerians re getting wiser.

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers