AD DYNAMO

Thursday 8 November 2012

My Husband Ex Keeps Showing Up And His Family Prefers Her

I have been with my husband for a year and a half, and he is a good man and a good father. My only issue is his ex who still comes over to the house. His mother tells me that my husband's ex will always be a part of her life because they were together for two years.

We have a child together and we are married, and my mother inlaw doesnt see anything wrong with that
We recently stayed at my  mother inlaw's place while our place was being renovated and his ex was coming over at odd hours of the night, like 3:00 am. I’ve argued with my mother inlaw over this because it keeps me uneasy knowing my husband is in the living room in his boxers and she in the house.
His siblings say they would never choose me over her because she is their sister.I am so confused right now.My husband has not said anything about this.

3 comments:

  1. As long as ur husband want u.that is wat matters ur married to him not the mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as ur husband want u.that is wat matters ur married to him not the mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again since I
    book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to
    change, may you be rich and continue to help other
    people.
    My website ; secretstogetherback.com

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers