AD DYNAMO

Monday 19 November 2012

My Mother-inlaw is very selfish

Dear Linda,
I have been married for four years,i am a working class lady,i have three children,i have issues with my mother-in law.she is too greedy.I got an idea of a business,i dont have enough money to fund the business,i told my husband about it,he told me to forget about the business.He said he doesn't have the kind of money i need to establish the business.We went to see my mother-inlaw so that she can assist with the money.She promised to give me the money only on one condition.She said the business will be in her name,i was shocked? she said she is also interested in the business,i dont know what to do ,am about loosing the business deal.She wants everything in her name.why cant she assist.I even suggested she put it in her son's name,she refused.what should i do.please advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers