AD DYNAMO

Friday 4 January 2013

Former Styl-Plus band member Tunde,releases press statement

Tunde Akinsanmi – NativeBoy, former band member of Styl-Plus speaks out and addresses his fans.
    “Hello to all NativeBoy fans and Styl-Plus fans around the world. I’d personally like to say thank you to all my fans for your overwhelming support and love for our music over the past 10 years.
It’s been a wonderful and revealing journey being a Styl-Plus band member and i wish them all the very best. Our Creative differences have lead me to pursue a different journey with my music as NativeBoy. This New musical journey as NativeBoy is just the beginning of whats to come. My single, NativeBoy”In Your Eyes” is available on iTunes and in all major stores online. I support World Vision, one of the biggest charity organizations in the world, by donating  funds for the sales of my music to help children living in poverty. I look forward to sharing my music with you and thank you to all the NativeBoy fans who are pumping my jamz around the world.”

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to take a look.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Outstanding blog and superb design.
    My blog post ; online ways to make money

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always felt it'd be Shifi to leave first..Tunde surprise me sha..all d best..

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers