AD DYNAMO

Sunday 10 February 2013

Toni Braxton Quits Music; says "My heart isn't in it anymore"

Toni Braxton has decided to quit music after realizing that she no long feels passionate about her music career and she is diving into an acting career.

In an interview with Good Morning America, she said


     "it's not affecting me, making me feel that thing i have always felt when i perform. it's leaving me. I'm not sure what's going on in my life. Maybe a female mid-life crisis? My heart isn't in it anymore. I hate to say that."


In December 2012, Toni was hospitalized with blood clots and needed urgent treatment following complications brought on by Lupus and in January this year, she was also in medical care suffering from the potentially deadly autoimmune disease that killed her uncle and she also suffers from a narrowing of the blood vessels in her heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers