AD DYNAMO

Thursday 27 June 2013

OJB- kidney transplant will not cost more than 50k usd. Why are they requesting for 100k-Julliet Ibrahim

"I think it's about time I speak up on this OJB topic that most of you ignorant people are using to harass and insult celebrities. First of all, every celebrity has his or her own responsibilities n family to take care of, if a colleague is ill and needs help we do contribute in our own way to help out whichever way we can.

 I don't see why u people can't help out as well? Who said our 1000 naira can't amount to something that can raise the sum needed for OJB's transplant? For you people tagging me in your tweets, im sure you know I run a kidney disease foundation, hence I know the exact cost for a kidney transplant india.I have been quiet cus. I asked the people in charge of OJB broadcast to contact my foundation because I know a kidney transplant will not cost more than 50k usd. Why are they requesting for 100k when so many cheaper deals with hospitals out there in India even in Ghana can be worked out to save OJB? To get the necessary help, those in charge of OJB fund-raising need to reach out to the right people and stop harassing. Celebrities for funds "

3 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm thank u Julliet 4 dis info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if na 30million,ojb na bigboy nao...dunno his prob!I guess dey don waste money ontop drrinks finish...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even if na 100million,ojb na bigboy na...I dunno his prob nw...I guess dey don waste money ontop drinks,gals finish...mtchew

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers