AD DYNAMO

Monday 14 July 2014

Malala To Meet President Jonathan This Morning

  Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani rights activist, who survived after being shot in the head by the Taliban for campaigning for girls’ education, has pledged yesterday in Abuja to help free the abducted chibok school girls who were kidnapped about 3months ago.

Speaking at a hotel in Abuja, where 15 of the abducted girls parents where present and 5 of the escaped chibok girls, Malala said, she feels their plight and understand how terrifying it could be.

“I can see those girls as my sisters and I’m going to speak up for them until they are released.”
“I’m going to participate actively in the ‘bring back our girls’ campaign to make sure that they return safely and they continue their education.”

“I can feel the circumstances under which you are suffering.”

“It’s quite difficult for a parent to know that his daughter is in great danger. My birthday wish this year is bring back our girls now and alive,” she said as the parents broke down in tears.

Malala will be meeting with President Jonathan 11am this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers