AD DYNAMO

Sunday 1 November 2015

"I'm not the humblest person so I need haters" - Cristiano Ronaldo

     "I am not the humblest person in the world, I admit that," he told The Times. "I am not fake. But I like to learn. I don't mind people hating me, because it pushes me. When I go to play away they are always against me, but it's good. You have to see the good things from the haters. I need the enemy. It is part of the business. They start screaming when I touch the ball." he said
    "It had started already when I was 18 or 19. It is not a problem for me. It is a motivation."
The superstar also spoke of his gratitude towards former coach Sir Alex Ferguson:
    "When my daddy was dying, he was in a hospital in London, and it was not good. I said to Sir Alex Ferguson, 'Coach, I want to go'. It was a crucial moment of the season.
    "But Ferguson said: 'Football doesn't mean anything compared to your dad. If you want to go, go. I will always appreciate that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers