AD DYNAMO

Friday 25 January 2013

Don Jazzy gives out money again

Read a true life story of how Donjazzy changed the life of a young man TOC

    First of all; Introduction, na me be TOC. am an upcoming singer student in Bells University lol. When I left my house for EME album launch party at club deuces couple of months back, I didn't know I was going to meet my break through. We spoke for a bit and he asked me to give him a call so we can continue our discussion some other time. His private number was like a huge asset for me, I crammed it immediately and saved it on my two phones,


     I kept on calling and sending text messages, so sad no one was picking, no text was replied either. At a stage I lost all hope and continued my Under G striving.

    One blessed day I was about to doze off when my phone started vibrating. I almost ignored the call to get back to whoever when I wake up, looking on my phone screen I saw "don jazzy" you needed to have seen how I sat up at once, the sleep flew away like a bird that escaped from her cage. I booked an appointment and came over to his house. 

    What a wonderful mansion? I said as I stepped into his compound. He asked me to play my works, afterwards he complained I sound like Wizkid and Dammykrane which isn't far from what D prince, Dr. Sid and Wande are doing. I pleaded to him to give me just 30 seconds to freestyle there and then in his studio, I guess he saw the zeal and desperateness in me "T.O.C am going to give you an amount of money to work with big producers in the industry" like sarz,samklef and j-sleek, he said, for the past 5 years I haven't been that happy. I didn't know how exactly to start expressing my feelings, should I kneel down? or lie down?. The joy was just too overwhelming I kept on saying thank you sir! I quickly dropped my account number for him. The next morning. I received an alert from Mavin Records! (don't worry about the amount ;) What more can I say? Don jazzy is a blessing man am forever grateful boss!

    Now I have songs produced by Sarz, Samklef, and some other bad ass producers, one of them is due to drop tomorrow produced by samklef.
    twitter @toc_mdmmg
download his songs below




No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers