AD DYNAMO

Thursday 10 January 2013

Honey Cocaine Responds To Backlash From Freddy E.'s Suicide


Rapper and Internet personality Freddy E died of an apparent suicide last weekend and while fans mourned his loss, some of them also took to Twitter to attack Honey Cocaine. From Freddy E's final tweets they assumed that a bad breakup pushed him to the edge, but she tells MTV News that he was just a friend, who she misses dearly.


"What they don't understand is that we were friends, we were just friends," she explained. "Blogs are saying that I was his ex-girlfriend and he did what he did because of a failed relationship. That has nothing to do with anything. I need people to understand that it was just a friendship. I just want people to know that we were just friends, and we did everything for each other as friends."

Honey Cocaine says that when she first returned home to see Freddy E's dark tweets leading up to his death she reacted negatively as she thought it was a hoax. Those tweets were later deleted. "I reacted in a way that I shouldn't have and wasn't proud of," she said. "Of course I deleted my tweets, of course. It shouldn't be there. The guy is gone, and that's my friend."

"I think he was just going through a lot, and that's his personal business. I'm not going to speak about what he was going through, but as his friend, I did communicate with him often," she added. "I just feel like he couldn't handle his problems anymore, and this is someone who had real, deep issues within him, and I didn't know, I guess his friends didn't know. and I guess he made himself seem happy, but he was really just holding everything inside."

"Everyone is fighting their own battles. We're all soldiers. Some of our soldiers turn to angels, and some of us turn to veterans," she noted, sadly. "And he was one who turned into an angel."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers