AD DYNAMO

Saturday 19 January 2013

"I Was Once Married And I Have A Son".........Don Jazzy



Don Jazzy granted an interview recently where he talked about why he is not in a hurry to get married and the physical attributes of his kind of woman.

    “I’m single because I’ve not found the woman that my spirit agrees with. I was once married in the United Kingdom, but it was short lived. The union produced a son named after me. I don’t want to experience a collapsed marriage again. That is why I am taking my time, working and praying for a soul mate,” he says.

    On what he  finds attractive in a woman?
    “The way she looks, talks and how she carries herself. With due respect to slim ladies, there is no way any lady shaped like a broom can attract my full attention. I’m sorry but that’s the truth.
    “My ideal woman must be God-fearing. She must have all the basic curves in the right places. The rounder and bigger her chest and backside, the better,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers