AD DYNAMO

Thursday 10 January 2013

VIDEO: I Am Ready To Blow – Tonto Dike Says She Would Accept D’Banj’s Record Deal

In an interview with Toolz on Ndani TV, D’Banj had this to say about the actress turned singer: “I actually just met her and I’m thinking of signing her on my record label…don’t worry, I will sign her to my record label (and) she’ll blow… Aha, Tonto ma blow gan!”

In an interview with Nigezie’s E-Xtra, Tonto said she would be interested in a potential deal.
“It is just a very exciting thing,” she said “He needs to make a decision.
“I am new in this part of the industry wilk dover well… I have all the resources to make it work but being with D’Banj will add credit to me – it’s a 50-50 thing.
“But it’s a thing for D’Banj to think about, I will think about it too and hopefully we can do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers