AD DYNAMO

Saturday 25 May 2013

Yvonne Nwosu denies ever dating Ice Prince


    "Ice Prince is just my friend. It has always been that way. It does not matter if I put up pictures. I could put up pictures of anybody. I never said anything, next minute people were saying I’m dating him. I never said anything. I don’t have a boyfriend, he is just my friend.

When asked why she didn't debunk the rumours, she replied:
    Me? You think I have time for Lagos? You think I want to go out there and talk? I don’t have time. I have better things to do, I’ll not go on Twitter and say it’s a lie. Say whatever you want to say, it is my life. I don’t do that.

Did the rumours make her feel bad?

    No, I did not feel bad. He is a good looking guy so why will I feel bad? Do they want to dash me boyfriend? I did not feel bad at all, I let everything be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers