AD DYNAMO

Saturday 31 August 2013

Beverly Osu says she didn't have sex with Angelo in the BBA House

"Angelo and I never had sex.I didn’t have sex in the house. I never had sex in the house.

    But we saw the two of you in the bath tub, making love
    We didn’t have sex. It was not an option for us. I don’t know where the people outside got the story from. I was shocked when I came out of the house and learnt that we had sex. I cannot take my bath with a swimming suit. We all take our bath naked. I shouldn’t be singled out because I went for a reality show. I am not different


What of all the other intimate things you did with Angelo? Didn’t you mind that the whole world was watching?
Whatever I was doing with Angelo, I didn’t even think I was on TV. It was just the two of us. We didn’t plan anything, we were just happy. No matter how people will look at it, I don’t regret anything I did with Angelo. I didn’t bring out the video and said everybody should look at me. Big Brother brought out the video.

How come it was Angelo you fell in love with in the house?
I had so many options to choose from in the house but I wasn’t attracted to any of them. But for some reasons I still do not understand, I fell in love with Angelo. I got attracted to him from the first day I saw him. For now, I will see where the relationship will take us.

So, you don’t mind the difference in nationalities?
There is no race when it comes to love. I can always go there and he can come here.


Don’t you think you embarrassed Nigeria in the house?
I was in the house to represent Nigeria. Of all the people that went for the audition, I was chosen. If anybody feels he can do better, he should go and get BBA form next year and apply and get in the house. I know I represented Nigeria very well.
You said so many things in the house. Were they all true or were you looking for sympathy?
I am a shy person. I shy away from a lot of things. But I was ‘open’ in the house. I say what is on my mind. For me to reveal myself to the world, I was just talking to my housemates. I don’t regret anything I said about myself or my family. People have to know the real me.

You mentioned something about a boyfriend that abused you. Were you referring to 2shots?
No. I wasn’t referring to him. For me, 2shots is history. Thank you for reminding me about him.


Is your mother happy with you?
Even if the whole world rejects me, my mother cannot reject me. I love her so much. I am her only daughter and last born. She has always been there for me. I wouldn’t want to disappoint my mum intentionally.

Were there things you did in the house you regret?
Nothing. I don’t have any regrets. I was in a beautiful house. I loved Melvin. He was the best in the house. Meeting everybody in the house was a blessing. I don’t regret anything.

What would you have done with the prize money if you had won?
I would have finished school. I would have started my make-up line. Trust me; I would have done a lot of things. Everybody has a degree. I must get a degree. With my degree, I can go further and do anything I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers