Lamudi the leading real estate classifieds player in emerging markets, launched operations across 13 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. Now, the company already registered several million search requests worldwide. Following we compiled five reasons why the real estate market will change in emerging markets:
1. Last year, the global Internet users accounted for 2.4 billion people, with growth mainly being driven by emerging markets. With its service, Lamudi supports this ongoing shift from offline to online and is a real game changer. In a market like Nigeria where the internet penetration is on the increase, already more than 5000 real-estate agents are registered on Lamudi
2. Searching and finding properties on the internet really has hit a nerve in emerging markets: Currently, website hits on all Lamudi websites increase by up to 97% each month.
3. User behavior on Lamudi shows, that the peaks for searching are not in the morning but between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. With Lamudi’s Alerts, people will never miss the latest news on any property again that meets their criteria and preferences. Checking newspapers every morning for properties is old fashioned and not needed anymore.
4. People have the opportunity to save time and money marketing their properties themselves.
5. Price transparency reduces the amount of time both parties spend haggling about price for properties. Individual sellers and realtors have a platform to market their properties, and customers clearly know what they get for their money.
Allie Morse, MD of Lamudi Nigeria has expressed her satisfaction with the development and the significant growth of sales via the online marketplace in the Nigerian real estate sector.
Lamudi fulfills the needs of customers by making it possible for a steady growing middle class to find the perfect property.
Lamudi is a real estate classified portal that enables realtors, landlords and sellers to reach the widest audience while making it easier for home buyers and renters to search for homes, apartments, commercial properties and land using their criteria and gives them access to most complete and thorough listings. For more, visit www.lamudi.com.ng
Lamudi was founded in 2013 and is currently active in Latin America, Africa and Asia. The real estate marketplace offers sellers, buyers, landlords and renters the ideal platform to find homes, land and commercial property online.