Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Photo: Man suffers burns to his face after his phone explodes

 Bhavesh Thummer, a professional diamond polisher, was left with burns to his face and chest, after his mobile phone blew up in his face when he tried making a quick phone call.Mr Thummer's left eye and ear were burnt in the incident, leaving him wearing a heavy bandage across the whole of his left eye.

The device exploded whilst Mr Thummer was visiting his friend's timber market in Punagam, Surat
Wanting to make a quick telephone call, he dialled the number and put the phone to his ear.
Feeling the extreme temperature, he dropped the overheating device. The phone landed on to a desk before setting fire to a pile of loose papers and damaging the desk.
Health and safety experts are set to launch an inquiry into the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers