AD DYNAMO

Sunday, 9 September 2012

I've had 12 babies and i gave them all away,i will do it with this one too.


In seven months Carole Horlock will give birth – then watch the baby handed to an Italian couple without even giving it a cuddle.

But she won’t mind because this is what she does. Carole is simply delighted to be helping yet another childless couple become parents.

Carole said: “They tell me I give them a precious gift'' and you can see the joy in their faces 

when  they hold their baby.

“I’m so excited and pleased to be having my 13th surrogate baby. When you’re pregnant everyone says you have a bun in the oven and this is my baker’s dozen.”

Carole first heard about surrogacy through a newspaper article she read in 1995, while working in a launderette.
She said: “Although I was still in my twenties, I was divorced with two girls — one just a year old. I had loved carrying my babies and I couldn’t imagine how devastating it would be not to be able to have kids.This is serious!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers