AD DYNAMO

Friday 28 December 2012

My dad is cheating on my mum, What do I do?

Dear Linda,

I saw evidence in my father’s emails that he has been having an affair for over five months, but I want to protect my mother and my younger brother.

I’m 15years old and I recently found out my dad has been having an affair with another woman. I was on the home computer and realized my father hadn’t logged out of his email. I noticed something weird,i clicked on it and realized that he has been cheating for at least five months now.
I want to tell my mum but if I do, not only will I hurt her, but she has no job at the moment, so if they divorce she will have nothing. I have a younger 12-year-old brother that I love, and if he finds out about all this he’ll be crushed. Please help, I have no idea what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers