AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 30 October 2013

OJB Jezreel discharged from hospital in India, releases “thank you” note to Nigerians

Read below his press statement below:
“Dear fellow Nigerians. Greetings from far away India !I am sure this note from me will catch you with a little surprise. I have been reading a lot of news about ME being published on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and different Blogs by my good friends. I thought I must take out a quick moment and let you know that I am officially discharged today from the hospital, after a successful Kidney Transplantation Surgery, by God’s Grace.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all Nigerians for your prayers & good wishes, without which all this would not have been possible. I also take this opportunity to thank my friends, fans and family for all the love, prayers and good wishes for a Speedy Recovery!! Be home with you soon …….Thank you once again sincerely, Your very own OJB Jezreel.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers