AD DYNAMO

Monday 25 November 2013

Babyface admits he was never in love with ex-wife Tracey Edmonds

In his Next Chapter interview with Oprah Winfrey, R&B singer and songwriter Kenneth 'Baby Face' Edmonds admits he and ex-wife Tracey were never really in love...

Baby Face tells Oprah,
    "The reality is that there was a connection that wasn’t really there. We loved each other but we weren’t really in love with each other. It was more the idea of it falling apart and me holding onto the image of what I thought we were.
    "I don’t feel like we were supposed to be together forever. I’m okay with it because I think she’s okay."
The two met in 1990, when Tracey auditioned for a music video. They married in 1992 and have two sons. Thirteen years later, in 2005, Tracey filed for divorce citing irreconcilable differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers