AD DYNAMO

Saturday 30 November 2013

Saheed Balogun Drags Estranged Wife, Fathia Balogun To Court Over Name


Saheed Balogun has reportedly dragged Fathia Balogun to court for refusal to drop his name. According to Vanguard, he had wanted her to drop his last name along time ago but she was adamant. He said
    “She is my ex. As for my name that she is still answering, the deed will be done soon. The Nigerian law says that after three or four years, you can do something about it. If somebody wants to keep my name, what of the new person coming in? This has nothing to do with grudges.”
    However, When asked after their publicized spilt Fathia said
     I laugh, my name is Fathia Balogun and it’s going to remain Balogun; nobody can ever change that and nobody can stop me from answering that name.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers