AD DYNAMO

Thursday 4 September 2014

Pastor Oyakhilome replaces his wife's online profile to singer Sinach picture

POPULAR gospel singer and songwriter Osinachi Kalu popularly known as Sinach has replaced Anita Oyakhilome on Christ Embassy Church's website run by the world-famous Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.Last week, Mr Oyakhilome served her husband with divorce papers in London through her lawyers Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors. On April 9 this year, however, Anita filed for a divorce citing unreasonable behaviour and adultery as her grounds for seeking a separation and since then, her and her husband have lived apart.


After news of the divorce broke, Pastor Oyakhilome has said that the real issue is that his wife wants to claim ownership of the ministry he founded before marrying her. In a speech on May 16 at a meeting with all UK pastors and deacons at Christ Embassy in Bermondsey, southeast London, he accused he estranged wife of being greedy.
Pastor Oyakhilome said: “I already started Christ Embassy before I married her. I didn’t marry her and said we should start Christ Embassy as I was already pastoring and I already set my sail and knew my direction before I married her.
"I only said come and help me, so be careful of the friends you keep. As a matter of fact, Reverend Tom was her pastor before I married her and Reverend Ray and Evangelist Owase were her leaders long before I married her, so how come she thinks she’s senior to them now?"
Indicating that the breakdown in their marriage is irretrievable, Pastor Oyakhilome has removed all references to his wife from the church's website http://www.pastorchrisonline.org. A profile and picture of Anita has been deleted and replaced with that of, Sinach.
An award-winning songwriter, worship leader and recording artist, Sinach is a key member of the Love World music team at Christ Embassy. On June 28 2014, she married Pastor Joseph on at the Christ Embassy Church, Ikeja in Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers