AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Photos:Russian student covers her Mercedes in one million Swarovski crystals



21 year old Russian student Daria Radionova spent £20,000 to cover her £25,000 2011 Mercedes CLS 350 with one million Swarovski crystals. After blinging her car, she parked it outside the Levin Hotel near Harrods in Knightsbridge, London for the world to see it.
Explaining why she did it, the business student said
    "I wanted to have something unique and do something special. The people who did it came over from Russia and worked for 12 hours a day for two months on the car. I am really happy with it and I am looking forward to driving it around. It has only just been finished and everywhere I go people stop to have a look at it. It gets lots of attention from people walking by and in cars. Sometimes I think they might crash. Everyone is taking pictures of it. When I sell the car I will give the money to charity."
More pics of the car after the cut.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers