AD DYNAMO

Sunday 23 December 2012

A former Redeem pastor criticized Adeboye for inviting "charlatans" to Redemption Camp


Pastor Adeboye has been confronted by a former Pastor in Redeem for his acceptance of charlatan and Politician at the Redemption Camp. The move was seriously critiscised because of the unpopular policies of Good luck Jonathan. A Parley with Goodluck is considered as a compromise in many quarters


The Political Leaders and spiritual leaders have never been friend from Bible days, there seems to be a great disagreement between them both except where there is compromise, Moses and Pharaoh had serious Tussle, Pharaoh was out in battle against God, Moses & Pharaoh

And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go. Ex 5:2

Elijah & Moses

And Ahab said to Elijah, Hast thou found me, O mine enemy? And he answered, I have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the LORD. 1King 21:20

The same was the experience of Samuel and Saul, Nebuchadnezzar and Daniel cannot be said to be really friends because he confronted him in the sharpest manner

The list goes on and on,

In the New Testament Jesus had no compromise with Pontius Pilate or else he would not have been crucified , Most of the Disciple of Jesus died by martyrdom for confronting world leaders with truth.The compromise of  Constantine and politicization of Christianity gave birth to many weak religious sect

Read Pastor’s letter on the desecration of Holy Redemption Camp by Jonathan

"I know this post will attract a sharp condemnation because I worship in RCCG and I was once a pastor before I resigned voluntarily because of rights violations in the name of religion. I resigned in December 2010 but I am still worshiping there as an ordinary member. So, whatever I have here is without prejudice.

"Holy ghost congress of our great church is now a political congress where all shades of corrupt leaders will mount our altar to fool Nigerians on what they will do.

"Holy Ghost congress is now a supermarket where all kinds of people like charlatans and political opportunist come shopping turning God to father Christmas to give them end of the year bonus.
"Jonathan was even there turning our once sacred altar to political podium talking deceitfully and indirectly campaigning for 2015. My question is this? On what ground was president Jonathan allowed to speak to people. Is he a pastor? Because the gathering is purely a spiritual gathering and event.

"I've been a pastor in Redeemed for the past 10 years and I've not got any opportunity to sit on dat altar not to talk of holding mic. If because Jonathan is a President and he is recognized, it means some are more equal than others.

"Immediately I left camp on Saturday morning, I looked at the camp very well because I know that would be the last time I will set my foot to that Eagle Square called Redeemed camp."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers