AD DYNAMO

Saturday 29 December 2012

Kim Kardashian Stars In A Tyler Perry Movie, "TEMPTATION: Confession Of A Marriage Counsellor"

Kim Kardashian played the role of a sexy matchmaker in Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confession of a Marriage counsellor. The film, which also stars Vanessa Williams, Lance Gross, Robbie Jones, Brandy Norwood and a host of others would be due for the cinemas in March 2013.


Kim is so excited with her movie role, she says;

     I'm so excited to reveal the trailer for the new Tyler Perry movie i am in called Temptation.This has been an incredible experience for me and I'm so excited for the movie to come out on March 29, 2013.'

This is really an opportunity for Kim to return to her acting career after her appearance in previous movies, Disaster and Deep In The Valley.


2 comments:

  1. I comment each time I appreciate a post on a website or if I have something to valuable to
    contribute to the discussion. It's caused by the fire communicated in the article I looked at. And after this article "Kim Kardashian Stars In A Tyler Perry Movie, "TEMPTATION: Confession Of A Marriage Counsellor"". I was moved enough to drop a thought :) I do have a few questions for you if you do not mind. Could it be simply me or does it appear like some of the remarks appear like they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I'd like to follow you.
    Would you list all of all your communal pages like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?
    Also see my web site - dalle de terrasse

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience about unexpected emotions.
    My page > skin bleaching

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers