AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Mbong Amata speaks on crashed marriage

Mbong Amata, estranged wife of Jeta Amata recently opened up on the life and times of her five year marriage, which sadly packed up a while back.
She spoke for the first time about her ended marriage in an interview with Encomium mag this week. She described the father of her 5 year old daughter as a friend for life.

    "I have a lot of great and fond memories. I had more fun than bad memories with my former husband. I was first married to my friend before a husband. That was why we were civil enough to know that even if the marriage didn't work, we were still friends and that is the bedrock of whatever it is that we have. We are connected for life. We have a child together. Yeah, we are cool, He is my guy. Jeta is a great man, fantastic dad but life has to move on".
The actress said she is currently not in any relationship and getting married again wasn't in the cards for her at the moment as her main focus now is to raise her daughter and her career. When asked what really happened to their marriage, she said 'life happened'

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers