AD DYNAMO

Thursday 21 August 2014

Brad doesn't love Angelina Jolie,he is stuck because of the kids-Pitt's Psychic

After being together for 7 years,Brad Pitt's psychic,Ron Bard has made a startling claim that the actor doesn't love Angelina Jolie but is stuck with her because of the 6 kids and his image.
He says Brad Pitt loves Jennifer Aniston. He said he was the one who told Brad Pitt he would find someone else while married to Jennifer and Brad did. When asked if Pitt loved Jolie,he said....


    At the end of the day, whether [Pitt is] in love or he’s not in love is not the question. The question is he’s a man who made a commitment to six children and he’s keeping his commitment to those six children.
    ‘Whether he loves her or not, [that’s] another story.‘Brad’s the type of guy who finds his happiness within his own soul. He does what he thinks right – he’s a man’s man.
    ‘I think [Miss Jolie is] very clever, I think she’s boxed him in, but he doesn’t care about that because I think he loves the children more than the relationship.If you’re a big star and you leave someone like Jennifer Aniston the world trashes you for years, now you leave six kids? What’s your image… you’re stuck. Looking at it... I think you have six kids with someone there’s a certain amount of love

On Jennifer Aniston, he said

    The elegance and beauty of the soul (of Brad when he was with Jen) was just so on the money, so I think he was great where he was. The fact that he turned to the left, that was completely his own decision.
    ‘I only asked questions: “if this, if this, if this, if that…” I didn’t say “divorce Jennifer so you can go with this hot chick”.
    ‘I just brought clarity and then people make their own choice. I don’t think he ever disliked her, I don’t think he ever had a bad bone in his body for Jennifer. I think he always loved her, I think he still loves her, but there’s a lot of water under that bridge.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers