AD DYNAMO

Thursday 7 August 2014

Edward Osim talks about why he married Pres. Jonathan's daughter

Godswill Osim Edward, the husband of President Jonathan's daughter Faith Sakwe, has opened up for the first time on why he married her. Speaking with Ovation magazine, Edward said;
    "What struck me was the humility of her parents, especially her dad. Both of them do not despise people and do not judge you based on your background. When I got to know her background, then I realized that indeed she was from a good home for her to have kept a low profile in school. I could see that she was indeed a replica of her parents. That is rare these days" he said


He went further to say that as a young man he knew he would be great in life and so was in search of a homely woman who would help him manage the home front and raise God fearing kids. He says in Faith he found that trait.Godswill talks about his love for faith

     I can't completely describe how I feel but I can tell you the various definitions of the word love can't completely define our relationship in its entirety. It's depth and experience and the utter completeness we find in each other. What I felt then and the way I feel now supersedes any adjective that qualifies love"

Faith talks about why she fell in love and married Godswill

    "I admire his ambition, he's a purpose driven young man who works very hard in his bid to ensure a great future but yet he's very romantic and knows how to care very much for me. He's soft and gentle-natured, yet vibrant and disciplined...and it has been so many years yet aspect of his personality still fascinate me. I never told him who I was and where I was coming from. I went into the university as a different person because I wanted real friends, people who would relate with him based on who I really am and not because of where I am coming from. I went there on a long profile. It took about two years for him to get to know who I really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers