AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Keke Palmer covers the January 2015 Issue of Essence Magazine; Talks about Her Recent Breakup & Being Cinderella

She covers the January 2015 issue of Essence magazine looking very grownup and sexy. 21-year-old Keke Palmer talks about being all grown up and making major career moves.
On playing Cinderella on Broadway: I know that the role of Cinderella is primarily for a Caucasian girl, but it didn’t stop me from going in and it didn’t stop them from seeing me. There is a bit of intimidation. You think about Denzel, Viola Davis, and you think; Only great people can do Broadway. That was the scariest thing about it, but I’m the type who thrives on pressure.


On moving on after a recent breakup: I realized that I’m a lot freer of a spirit. That was the beginning of me standing up for myself. I would love to have somebody but this is such a great time in my life, in my career. I really am liking myself.

On staying positive no matter what: I sometimes have an issue of wanting everybody to have that positive outlook, but you can’t change the way anybody else is gonna think

For more on how Keke Palmer responded to her nude images being hacked, why she takes social media sabbaticals and more, pick up the January issue of ESSENCE, on newsstands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers