AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 25 September 2012

I have been sleeping with my sister's fiance and his best friend,I am pregnant

Dear Linda,
My sister and I stay in the same apartment building.She’s engaged to a man she’s been with for 10 years. She has two kids by him already. Okay here’s the dilemma: I’ve been sleeping with him for the past 6 years and my son who is 5 years old is his son but he does not know.
My sister doesn’t know that we have been having an affair. My sister and her fiance have been living together for about as long as the affair has been going on. It actually started when he moved into the building. My sister works 10 hours a day and is barely home so he comes by my apartment on his lunch breaks and we have sex. The worst part about this is that his best friend and I have been together for two years. His best friend does not know that he and I have been having an affair.
Also, I think I’m pregnant but I don’t know who the father is. To make matters worse, my sister and her man have fallen on hard times and are staying with me until they get financially situated. His best friend has been there for me for a while now after I got divorced from my first husband.
My ex-husband and I got divorced because I found out that he’s sleeping around with a few of my family members behind my back including my sister. And, I suspect that my ex-husband is the father to her two kids. He comes around a lot, but most times it’s just to see my sister and her kids.
The birth certificate doesn’t have the father’s name listed on it either. He even brings her pampers and milk from time to time. He was even at the hospital both times when she gave birth to both of them. One of her son’s is 4 and the other is 7.
It’s really hard to keep the affair going while he lives in the same house with my sister and me. So what do you think I should do? P.S. Thanks for reading my letter .Advice me please
– A Girl In Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers