AD DYNAMO

Friday 26 October 2012

"I Thought I Would Win The Prize Money To Take Care Of My Only Daughter" -Evicted Kofya Brown Amid Tears

25 year old Kofya Brown became the first casualty of the reality TV hit series, Gulder Ultimate Search 9, as she was evicted from the Usaka Hills and forest location of the contest. Kofya, a Computer Science undergraduate, failed the first test of Christopher Okagbue, one of the three Gulder Ultimate Search 9.More pictures when you continue:






Gatekeepers, thus prematurely bringing to an end, her quest in search of the Gatekeeper’s fortune.

Kofya who has a 7 year old daughter, Jessica, explained that one of the reasons she entered the Gulder Ultimate Search 9, was to use her prize money to take care of her daughter whom she described as her ‘best friend’.

During her interview, a tearful Kofya had some words of reassurance for her 7 year old daughter: “…And to Jessica, don’t mind my tears, mummy loves you. Just know that even if I’m out here, I’ll still continue to do my best to give you what you deserve in life, okay?” .........
For her troubles, Kofya will be taking home a whopping N1 million although she is the first evictee

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers