AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 30 October 2012

Lewd singer St Janet denies catching her husband in bed with her daughter

Some of you must have read on some blogs a few weeks back that lewd singer St Janet ended her marriage after catching her husband, Kaode Iyun, in bed with her 16 year old daughter from another relationship. The report claimed that the singer had moved out of her matrimonial home and was now living in a hotel. St Janet has responded to the story and says it's all lies. What she said below...


When I read the story I was shocked. I don't know where it came from. Nothing of such happened to me or anybody I know. My marriage is not perfect but it's intact. There's no issue of my husband sleeping with my daughter. I don't even have a 16 year old daughter. I have younger sisters who live with me, but nothing of such ever happened. I strongly believe my detractors are at work. I am strongly investigating where the story came from. It it targeted towards my career and they felt the best way they could go about it is to go about spreading false tales about my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers