AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Baby on the way for Robert Pattison & Kristen Stewart?

TWILIGHT lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly expecting their first child together - just months after they were torn apart by a cheating scandal.

OK! magazine claims that the screen co-stars have their first baby on the way, following their reconcilation in September.
The mag reports that the pair are already planning a "lavish nursery" for the child, and want to raise it in England.
It also alleges that Kristen is "begging" Brit actor Rob to marry her before the baby is born.
R-Patz, 26, walked out of the couple's Hollywood home in June after pictures emerged of Kristen cheating on him with film director Rupert Saunders, 41.
But just a few months later, Rob took back the 22-year-old love cheat after forgiving her "stupid mistake".
A source explained: “They pretty much decided they couldn’t live without each other.
“Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake.”
The couple have now moved into an LA pad together.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there I аm so exсited I fοund your wеblog,
    Ӏ really found you by miѕtake, whilе
    I ωas searсhing on Aol for something else, Regardless I
    am heгe nοw and wоuld just liκe to saу cheегѕ foг a
    fantaѕtic post anԁ a all round thrіlling blog (I also
    love the thеmе/design), I don't have time to read through it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome work.
    My blog post ... R&B Music

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers