AD DYNAMO

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hon. Rotimi Makinde: "Why I’m Taking A New Wife"

A member of the lower House of the National Assembly representing Ife federal constituency, Hon. Rotimi Makinde has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State.

According to Hon. Rotimi Makinde, “There are things people don`t know and instead of minding their business, they meddle into other people`s privacy, as a matter of fact, I recognize the fact that am a public figure by my present position as a lawmaker but I also know that some facts must be put straight for future purposes.”
Speaking further, the lawmaker has this to explain: “Naturally, it is not in my habit to discuss my family especially my wife who bore me my grown up kids but just for the records, people need to know that my wife has left me ever before I got elected into the federal house of representatives and I`ve since given her the benefit of doubt for reconciliation but all were to no avail, hence my decision to move ahead and not without the consent of my children.”

1 comment:

  1. Αttractivе section of content. I just stumbleԁ
    upon your site аnd in аccesѕion caρital to aѕsert that I acquіrе аctuаlly enjoyed аcсount your blog posts.

    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

    my blog - can you win an ex back

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers