AD DYNAMO

Monday 26 November 2012

Hon. Rotimi Makinde Set to Marry 23-Year Old Beauty Queen

Hon. Rotimi Makinde Represents Ife constituency in the HOUSE OF REPS has come out to defend his decision to take a new wife, Oyebanke Oyelami, a final year student of political science from the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Osun State after waiting for a while.

The young and dynamic legislator who was a movie actor, producer, auto dealer, and a former accountant at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC before joining politics recently stepped out with beautiful Oyebanke, the reigning Miss Osun State, this has started generating controversy as he dumped his wife immediately he got into the house of Reps.

Hon. Makinde who has just been given a chieftaincy title of Bobagunwa of Ila Orangun by the royal father, Oba Bolarinwa said what interest him in his new wife is that, she is the first ever lady that will call his bluff despite his status, “can you believe that, it took me a while to chase this lady, I have never seen her rare type before, that’s why I didn’t waste any time when she eventually gave me the chance because I need to proof to her that, I mean serious business”, he said.hmmm men sha!

Source: ENQUIRER

2 comments:

  1. Hey very nice blog!
    My web page :: unlock iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyk seriously,dis girl attends my skul and we stay in d same hostel,our rums nt 2 far 4rm each oda...dis is irritating .I ws wondering where d new car came 4rm and wah happened 2 her old skinny boifrnd...al 4 d luv of moni.oshisco!

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers