AD DYNAMO

Thursday 13 December 2012

Hillary Clinton seriously ill

“The secretary’s been really very ill. I mean, very. This stomach virus is a pretty vicious one,” State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland said.
But she hastily clarified that the popular top US diplomat was not suffering from any life-threatening illness.

Clinton arrived back from a trip to Europe late Friday, but was forced to cancel a planned visit to Morocco this week for a key Friends of Syria meeting when she fell ill.
Since taking up her post almost four years ago, Clinton has kept up a relentless pace, visiting some 112 countries and on track to rack up a million miles on the job, making her the most traveled secretary of state ever.
pmnews

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm new here and I came across this board. Never witnessed something so beneficial that assisted me a lot. Sooner or later, I'll give back by helping you since you inspire a lot of newbies.
    Individuals like you really should be given some recognition of
    some sort. Anyway, continue writing!

    My page; http://www.giftdea.com/first-communion-gifts-for-boys

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers