AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 12 December 2012

My wife keeps my kids from me because I'm having an affair

MY wife’s just had my baby but I’ve been cheating on her with a girl I met online. I’m worried,i dont have access to my kids anymore
I’m 36 and my wife’s 35. We’ve been together for 16 years and already had two children aged 12 and 14.

I traveled for my work selling production-line equipment and it’s always been too easy for me to cheat. My wife found this third pregnancy hard going and, when she went off sex, I went online.
I met a girl who’s a single parent in an area I often have to visit for work. The sex was pretty good and I thought, “Problem solved.”
Then I stupidly left my laptop on and my wife saw sexy messages on it which proved I’d been cheating.
She was furious. I’ve never seen her so angry. She threw me out and I’m staying at a mate’s house temporarily. It’s not ideal. There is no privacy but I’m still seeing the girl I met online and having sex with her.
I know I did wrong and I have let my family down big time. My wife wants a divorce and won’t let me have contact with our children.
I know she is still hurting and our kids are too.Is there anything else I can do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers