AD DYNAMO

Saturday 15 December 2012

Security Guard Slaps Karen Igho,Threatens To Shoot Her

Hitting a woman is an act reminiscent of the stone age – in this time and age, any man that doesn’t realize women are weaker vessels that deserve to be protected, is a savage. Women have their own faults no doubt but how does raising your hand against her solve anything – only if you’re not well trained from home will you believe striking a woman is a solution.see her tweet below....

@Karen_Igho: Wow I got slapped at a smirnof party, by a security guard!!! is it because I’m a woman?still in shock and pain
@Karen_Igho: He loaded his gun and put it to my face at the car park, Said he will shoot me if I don’t give him money..I said I didn’t have. He slap me!!.
@Karen_Igho: Now my face is swollen and I’m in pain!!
@Karen_Igho: All I wanted to do was to go support my friend @DENRELE_EDUN who hosted the event
@Karen_Igho: I feel abused and hurt
@Karen_Igho: The slap sent me landing on the floor and hitting my head
Already, she has hinted that she won’t allow this pass without a fight as she recalled her shock when the security guard cocked his gun and threatened to shoot her. According to one of her tweets “Even my father has never slapped me like this…”she also said she has called her lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers