AD DYNAMO

Friday 2 November 2012

Dear LOB Readers: I married the wrong husband

From a LOB Reader
         I really need some advice before i make a wrong step.I have been married for four years,i met my husband in my place of work.i was posted from Lagos.We dated for one year,it was all rosy,until i lost my job because of him.I got pregnant in the process,he asked me to abort it,i aborted the pregnancy.
.I lost my house,he asked me to move in with him until i get a job.I moved in,his mother was also an occupant in the house.i lived with him for almost seven months without getting a job,he got tired of me and started staying out late,he beat me whenever someone tells him anything about me,his cousin was also an occupant in the house.His cousin made things worst for me.She sends him text message,telling him all sort about me,luckily for me i was with his phone that day,i couldn't believe his family didn't want me anymore.I had my money to pay for my house rent but he insisted that i should give him the money.The last fight ended badly,i moved out of his house,it wasn't up to a month i got a job.I started my life all over,the moment he heard i have gotten a job,he started coming around me,i gave him another chance.he was always coming to my house at night,he never took me out.I finally got pregnant again,he asked me to abort it,i refused.He had no choice than to marry me.We got married four years ago and we have three kids,the marriage is not worth the pain,he doesn't assist.he beats me all the time,whenever i suggest anything in the family.His mother wants to run my home,even though we are still living under her roof.She thinks for him.Whenever he gets bulk money,he goes to the hotel to have a nice time,he doesn't care about the kids,he doesn't give me money to buy clothes.I am not enjoying the marriage anymore.I don't know what to do,I love him so much.But he doesn't love me as much as i love him.We don't relate as husband and wife.I cant remember the last time,we held hands in public.Please what do you think is the best thing i should do now please i need you advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers