AD DYNAMO

Thursday 1 November 2012

Sasha P releases new single - Authentic

Nigeria's First Lady of rap, Sasha P, today released a hot new single titled Authentic, which was produced by DJ Klem for Knighthouse. Authentic features an anthemic, upbeat and rhythmic offering complimented by the catchy sing along lyrics to present an airy fresh sound. 
"I took time out to develop my retail brand EclecticBySasha and the support has been amazing! However, music is my first Love and with all my new experiences its only natural I'm back to the music! Authentic is a glimpse into what my fans can expect from the new body of work and all the projects I have been working on .There is so much in store and I look forward to sharing them all with you.”  Sasha P.

Listen to the song HERE 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Someone from work actually shared this post with me but
    I'm glad he did! Thanks for the great read; I'm bookmarking this site
    for more content like this! By the way, do you mind if I share this on my Facebook page?
    Feel free to visit my web-site - leap pad 2

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers