AD DYNAMO

Monday 25 February 2013

Goldie goes home


 The occasion was graced by the entire Kennis music crew, her immediate family members (siblings and Briton husband) and friends.
The burial ceremony of the late pop singer Susan ‘Goldie’ Harvey held at the Vaults and Gardens, located in Ikoyi, Lagos Island, early this morning  (Monday, February 25, 2013).

Goldie’s remains was brought into the premises in a R350 Mercedes Benz by MIC caskets and Rangers followed by her friends including Denrele Edun at 9:30AM
The first and second bible readings were done by the late singer’s siblings.
Kennis Music boss Kenny ‘Keke’ Ogungbe delivered a short specch;
‘Lovely and talented Oluwabimpe Goldie Susan, if I’m to start saying all I can’t finish’, he cries, though it’s painful, so lovely to have left on Valentine’s Day, May almighty God grant your soul eternal rest for ever and ever in Jesus Name Amen.
Derenle Edun also had something emotional to say
‘The Goldie I knew despite the World recognition, I would move mountains, I would break ceilings sell your legacy and you are the best friend I forever had’, I can hear you say to me, do not stand at my grave and weep, I am not there, I do not sleep. Do not stand on my grave and cry. I am not there, I did not die.
The officiating pastor gave a sermon on ‘what people will say about you when you leave here on earth’.
Those in attendance at the burial included the late singer’s husband Andrew Leonard Harvey, celebrities like Jaywon, Eedris Abdulkareem, DJ Jimmy JATT, KSB, Essence, Weird MC, ID Ogungbe, Keke Ogungbe, Seun Oloketuyi, Gbenga Adeyinka 1st, Dele Momodu, eLDee the don, Sexy Steel, Freeze, Olisa Adibua, Tiwa Savage and others.





1 comment:

  1. What's up, of course this article is actually pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.

    Also visit my blog post: franchise opportunities

    ReplyDelete

LindaOnu's Followers