AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Rob tells Kim Kardashian: I hope your sex tape haunts you, forever!

Rob Kardashian, 25, lashed out after Kim tried to advise him on his public split with pop star Rita Ora.During the argument, aired on her reality show Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, he also sent Kim a text saying he would “publicly bash you and Kanye”.

Ironically the torrent of abuse came after Kim had warned Rob not to air his dirty laundry on Twitter.

He had written a tweet accusing Rita of cheating on him with “at least 20 men”.

Kim was seen telling him: "Don’t post anything else, everyone has problems.”

Rob later apologised for his spiteful retaliation in a phone call to Kim and explained he was still angry over the heartbreak.

He said: “I wanted to apologise. Obviously the things I said to you in the text message, I was just being mean.”

Kim later confided in her sisters: "I don’t know who he is hanging out with, but I feel like it’s not him. He has so much going on and he is depressed."

Last year, the reality star, who is now expecting her first child with Kanye West, said what worried her most about her sex tape was that it had humiliated her family.

She told Oprah Winfrey in an interview aired last August: “It’s something I’m going to have to live with for the rest of my life and explain to my children one day.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

LindaOnu's Followers