AD DYNAMO

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Kim Kardashian Poses In A Bikini In First Pregnancy Shoot For DuJour Magazine's Spring 2013 Cover Issue



In the latest issue of DuJour, Kim Kardashian puts to rest rumors that she's upset about her pregnancy weight gain.By flaunting both the Kim Kardashian baby bump and her natural complexion for photographer Bruce Weber, posing in a bikini and going practically makeup-free
in her first shoot since the December 30 announcement that she's expecting.Inside the magazine, Kim says she's learned a lot from Kanye West, specially when it comes to "privacy."
"I'm ready to be a little less open about some things, like my relationships," she says. "I'm realizing everyone doesn't need to know everything. I'm shifting my priorities."

1 comment:

LindaOnu's Followers