Wednesday, 30 October 2013
Worm-Infested Hair from Dead People Is In The Market
Two weeks later she started suffering from severe headache that would not go away. She would wake up with severe headache at night.
She went to a private doctor who gave her drugs for the relief of mild to moderate pain of inflammatory origin with or without fever; they would only work for a few hours and then the headache would be back worse than even before.
Desperate, she went to see a specialist who did blood tests and even a brain scan. All the tests were negative but the headache persisted, making her unable to concentrate at work and sleeping very poorly.
She went back to her doctor who decided to examine her scalp and under the beautiful weave he found worms!
The worms were burrowing into her skull and after sending the samples to the lab they found that the hair had eggs from which the worms had Irene had to shave after this ordeal and took antibiotics for two weeks.
Elsewhere, 16-year-old girl from Buruburu, a Nairobi surburb, also suffered the same fate but unfortunately for her she died. Cobweb eggs were found in her hair after she died.
There was a profound cobweb design in her weaved hair. She dropped dead after constant headaches.
The root cause? The weave had unnoticed spider eggs. The warmth produced after weaving provided a very conducive environment for the eggs to hatch.
A spider grew in her scalp and bit her. The poison found its way to her blood. She could not survive the attack